Chamber Music at the Chamber
4 Concert series for the 2016-2017 season $20 each concert
• September 17th
Kelly Jo Lockwood, Oboe
& Joshua Thompson, French horn, with special guests
• November 26th
Cello Voce - Cello and vocal duo
• March TBA
French 75, Dixieland Jazz Ensemble
• May TBA
A Festival of Winds, Season Finale featuring works for large chamber ensembles
Sponsorship & Program Ads available starting at $50. Click for levels and application.
Why choose Gloversville for your family or business?
- Small city life-style - a little slower, a little friendlier, a lot less traffic and noise
- Affordable housing & commercial space
- Close to anywhere in the New York Capitol area including Tech Valley & the Global Foundries Chip manufacturing plant in Malta
- Surrounded by family farms & locally grown
produce, dairy products & meat
- Abundance of pristine, municipal water
- State-of-the-Art municipal landfill
- State-of-the-art waste water treatment facility with abundant capacity
- Close to the magnificent Adirondack Park, Saratoga, Lake George, Albany & Capitol Region & within 200 miles of NYC, Boston & Montreal
- Within 1 hour of Albany International Airport and Port of Albany
- Terrific sporting venues - crystal-clear lakes, hiking, biking, golf, boating, fishing, hunting, skiing, snowmobiling - all very close to Gloversville
- State-of-the-Art medical facilities close by - Nathan Littauer Hospital & St. Mary's Healthcare - with primary/specialty care facilities throughout the area
- Fulton Montgomery Community College - a hub for science, technology & the arts
- Good schools that are part of innovations in education happening in the area - including PTECH & Pathway programs
- We have a very active Fulton Montgomery Regional Chamber of Commerce and Fulton County Center for Regional Growth to help you establish or grow your business here
Why Shop Locally?
- It makes our community stronger
Shop at local stores and keep more money in our community - that's money that helps support important services like the police and fire departments, maintenance, etc - all the things important for OUR citizens.
- It supports small businesses.
Small business is the backbone of American entrepreneurship and prosperity and
the engine of competition. Our small business owners are our friends & neighbors.
- It keeps our downtown viable.
Gloversville is a special place - our downtown is part of what makes it unique. We have a variety of downtown merchants - food co-op, clothing stores, antiques, stained glass, deli, wood floors, fly-fishing, pharmacy, glove maker and MORE. Support the stores we have to encourage more to establish businesses here!
How close is Gloversville to these major cities?
|New York City, NY
|Newark Liberty Airport, NJ