Southern Adirondack Wine & Food Festival
June 14th - 2PM to 6PM
Featuring wine tastings from NYS wineries, local food vendors, music and tours of historic Gloversville architecture.
Check in at Fulton Montgomery Chamber office 2 N. Main St
Bring Photo ID - Must be 21 for wine tastings
Tickets - $10 pre-sale / $15 day of event
Available at Mohawk Harvest Co-op (30 N. Main), Chamber Office, Holiday Inn (308 N. Comrie, Johnstown) and
Get more information on Facebook page
Why choose Gloversville for you family or business? Lots of reasons - here are some. Call to find more.
- Small city life-style - a little slower, a little friendlier,
a lot less traffic and noise
- Safe, secure place to live, work and raise a family
- Affordable housing & commercial space
- Close to anywhere in the New York Capitol area including Tech Valley & the Global Foundries Chip manufacturing plant in Malta
- Surrounded by family farms & locally grown
produce, dairy products & meat
- Abundance of clear, delicious water
- Close to the magnificent Adirondack Park, Saratoga, Lake George, Albany & Capitol Region & within 200 miles of NYC, Boston & Montreal
- Within 1 hour of Albany International Airport
- Crystal clear lakes
- Great sporting venues - hiking, biking, golf, boating, fishing, hunting, skiing, snowmobiling - all are very close to Gloversville
- State-of-the-art waste water treatment facility
- Nathan Littauer Hospital - latest equipment & facilities
- Fulton Montgomery Community College - a hub for science, technology & the arts
- Innovations in education, including PTECH (Pathways to Technology, Early College High School) available for Gloversville students
Support our Community - Shop at our local businesses!
It makes our community stronger
It keeps more money in our community
Money spent in local business help support important services like the police and fire departments, maintenance, etc - all the things important for OUR citizens.
It supports small businesses.
Small business is the backbone of American entrepreneurship and prosperity and
the engine of competition. Our small business owners are our friends & neighbors.
Click for list of BID merchants
It keeps our downtown viable.
Gloversville is a special place - our downtown is part of what makes it unique. We have a variety of downtown merchants - food co-op, clothing stores, antiques, stained glass, deli, wood floors, fly-fishing, pharmacy, glove maker and MORE. Check our downtown merchants & businesses FIRST!
How close is Gloversville to these major cities?
|New York City, NY
|Newark Liberty Airport, NJ